Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Current Stitching Projects....


First, gotta share my "stash" of Thimbleberries fat quarters I recieved a couple of days ago. I LOVE fabrics, and these are fantastic!! Can't wait to use them in some finishes!


This is from With My Needles Ackworth Friendship Book. I was going to make it into a pinkeep but I might do something else with it. I'm not sure yet.... any suggestions? It's stitched on 36 ct Antique White Edinboro with the new Chester's Blue Crescent Colours Silk. Really nice thread!


This is one of my WIP's. I've been working on this off & on for a couple of weeks. It's from the Little House Needleworks Dear Diary series. I changed most of the colors and I like the way it's turning out. Hope to finish it soon, just have to spend more time stitching!

Thanks for letting me share! Happy stitching!


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Ok, love the fabric, I went to ebay and put some of them on my watch list. Not that I can sew but they're too pretty to pass up. LOL. I think your design from the Acworth Friendship book would look great as a pinkeep, love the color you used. And the LHN WIP is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're done. :D TFS.

BeckySC said...

OOOH, lovely fabrics :)
Can't wait to see your pinkeep...nice design choice :)
Your LHN project looks great!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your fabrics!
I think your Quaker would be BEAUTIFUL as a pinkeep!
Your LHN project is super! So have you stitched all of the large DD charts?

Michele said...

Woo Hoo .. she's blogging! Love the LHN, they look great all together like that!