Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm not lost....

I'm still here, just had a busy week & haven't been stitching due to a shoulder problem. I hope to get something done today though. I have a small item finish that I want to do so badly, so that's top on my list. I also plan to go through my stash & make a sale/trade list. I hope to get that much started at least. I will post a pic or two later!
The weather is so beautiful here (sunny & low 80's) and I LOVE it! The only thing I don't like is that everything is yellow from all the pollen. And there seems to be an over abundance of bees this year too, they're everywhere! The flowers are starting to bloom and my 108 bulbs I planted in January are really starting to show. I just love flowers....

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I agree with you on the warm weather. LOL And I want to see pictures when your flowers start opening up. Hope your shoulder gets better.