Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mail day!!!

I don't get a lot of mail that's "just for me" usually, but today I received two pkgs!!! I went in with 2 friends (thanks gals!) & we ordered several designs from A Mon Ami Pierre in France http://www.amonamipierre.net/ and they came today, which was QUICK!! I ordered them over the weekend & she mailed them on Monday - that's 4 days from France. They are just gorgeous and I can't wait to get started on them. I also had ordered a cut of 36 ct Light Sand Edinboro, my current fav fabric, and it arrived today as well.

Another of my friends had started DT's Wayward Garden & decided she wasn't going to finish it, so she sent me the chart & about 3/4 of the Needlepoint silks needed to stitch it, wasn't that so sweet of her? I just love the design and can't wait to get the rest of the threads & some fabric and get it into my ever growing list of "to do's".

I'm still working on LHN's "These I Hold Dear". I haven't had much stitching time lately but I hope to finish it soon!!

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow, you got a lot of special things in the mail...I've been thinking about ordering some of A Mon Ami Pierre's things too...she does the most delightful designs...plus...if you just use single motifs for smalls...they are gorgeous!
Lovely Stitchy stash...can't wait to see what you choose to start on first!

BeckySC said...

YUMMY, YUMMY :) Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo I love AMAP designs! I have that quaker one too! maybe we'll have to SAL that one after Victoria's Quaker :)
I also have Wayward Garden all kitted up *lol* we seem to like the same things :)
Enjoy your new stash!!!

Sandy said...

The look even better on your blog with your photo. Can't wait to get mine. Sorry I drooled in your comment section. LOL Love the DT too, how sweet is that? I hope you get more "you" time soon for stitching.

Janine said...

Hi Amy, I am from Perth Western Australia. I just wanted tell you that I have started Wayward Garden. It is just gorgeous and the picture just doesn't do it justice.