Sunday, March 4, 2007

My first entry....


My first blog entry & I have no idea where to start, so just laugh with me while I stumble along here! ;-) I started this blog to share my stitching and my love of all things cross stitch. I have been told I eat, sleep & breath stitching, and I think that's pretty much all true.

My first pic is of Mirabilia's Enchanted Mermaid. I started her on Jan. 1st, 2007 & finished last night, March 3rd. I think she's beautiful. She is stitched on 32 ct Belfast Cascade by Silkweaver. I'm sending her to Jill Rensel for custom mats & then my husband will frame her when she comes "home". Thanks for looking & hopefully I will get the hang of blogging soon! Happy stitching!

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Amy...it's huge and grows daily :)

Your Mermaid is gorgeous! Congratulations :)

Sandy said...

So glad you started your own blog, it's addicting, kinda like cross stitching. Love the mermaid, but you already knew that. :D