Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've been Tagged...

Nancy tagged me & I'll post the 7 things about myself, but I'm not going to tag anyone else. Hope no one minds. You're welcome to "tag" yourself if you like though! ;-)

7 Things About Me (mostly silly)

1. I'm totally addictied to stash... I have more than I could ever stitch in 3 lifetimes, but I won't stop buying!

2. I used to be a professional crafter with my own pattern line.

3. One of my fav things is to see the sun rise or set over the ocean (wish I still lived at the beach sometimes!)

4. I'm not the least afraid of getting up in front of a crowd of people to speak. (And I don't care if I look silly! LOL)

5. I drink only water 99.9% of the time.

6. I love chocolate cereal!

7. I cry over all kinds of movies & even those Hallmark commericals!

Okay, there you go!
Hugs,
Amy

No comments: