Sunday, June 24, 2007

USEBB Biscornu Exchange.... Part I




These are pics of the Biscornu (and other goodies) I sent to Goldie. The reason for Part 1 & Part 2 are that she sent to me as well, so I don't want to confuse anyone! ;-) The pattern is The Cat's Whiskers Spring Fever stitched in Dinky Dyes Ocean Grove floss. If it looks familiar, it might be because I stitched one for myself in the same thread. I think it turned out pretty & I hoped that Goldie likes it as well. Her's is stitched front & back & on mine, I put my initials & 07 on the back. Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love this design and have it but haven't stitched it yet. TFS. :D

BeckySC said...

You did a beautiful job, Amy :) I am sure Goldie is thrilled :)

Sharon said...

I thought that pattern looked familiar. This is gorgous Amy, lovely exchange.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful biscornu!