Sunday, September 23, 2007

My USEBB Tin Topper to Becky K



Becky K received her package but I just haven't had time to blog this week. I saw this tin & thought it was so cute and then had a hard time finding something to put on it. I ended up using a motif from a Quaker design & then stitching the heart again for a fob, with a "B" for Becky on the other side. After learning it was Becky K's very first exchange, I wish I had done something more elablorate, but Becky assures me she likes it! I hope to receive your name again in a future exchange Becky!!!

Thanks for looking & happy stitching everyone!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It's lovely Amy! Great exchange.

Carol said...

That is adorable!!! Well done :-)

Sandy said...

Love the exchange Amy, I'm sure she'll love it too.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love the exchange Amy, the fob is so cute.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I think what you did for Becky K is adorable :) What a wonderful package to receive :)
And isn't Michelle's squares to you perfect? Love them!!!

Stephanie said...

Nice exchange Amy - how do you do a round scissor fob, I'm intrigued!!

Michelle said...

So cute! Congrats on the exchange!

Lennu said...

It's such a beauty! You have received lovely exchanges too.