Friday, October 12, 2007

A WONDERFUL Trade with Stephanie....


Stephanie wanted one of the items from my sale/trade list that I posted on my blog last month & this is what she sent me in return, along with a couple of wonderful freebie patterns! I love both of these patterns!!! I have been wanting to stitch the C Mon Monde pattern since the first time I saw it & now I can!!! I also LOVE the other design too & hope to stitch one of them right away. Thank you so much Stephanie!! You sent way too much but I sure do appreciate it!! btw, I hope you recieved my email on Tuesday? It bounced back a couple of times but it finally went through, so I hope it got there okay. Thank you again for such a wonderful package & sorry it took me a few days to get it posted. Seems like there aren't enough hours in the day lately!!! Hugs to you! :-)

7 comments:

Vonna said...

How lucky!! And how generous Stephanie was...
SO how much longer until the Pals convention? I know that's been a stresser of late for you! It's coming soon...I know :) Good Luck!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Those patterns are lovely. Valerie did an excellent job with the Halloween exchange.

Sherry said...

What great patterns! Aren't chart swaps fun!!

tkdchick said...

Lovely charts!

Sharon said...

What a great trade! The charts are fab.

Mindi said...

Gorgeous charts! Isn't Stephanie wonderful about the packages she sends?

Stephanie said...

Hi Amy - glad you liked the charts :) I'm not sure what happened to the email, as I didn't get it - perhaps hotmail is playing up! I look forward to see them stitched up!
Hugs
Stephanie