Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WOW!! L@@K at all my mail!!!!

Hey there ya'll!
I am making one long post as I want to make sure you see ALL of the wonderful, beautiful, fantastic items I have received in 3 exchanges! I'm totally overwhelmed & happy (THRILLED!) to recieve so many gorgeous stitched gifts & extra goodies from these wonderful ladies!!! Thank you all so much, you really brightened my day & started October off right for me!



I received this beautiful Needlebook from Heather in the USEBB Autumn Quaker Exchange. Isn't it lovely??? She used a lovely Needle Necessites floss (I think it might be Salsa?) and I just love it! The design is great (I love birds and quakers) and the colors are gorgeous! And of course she made a beautiful needlebook and look at all the extra goodies! I'm just so thrilled Heather, thank you so much!!!



Next we have the lovely SBEBB Grateful Hearts exchage from Leena! This tiny pincushion is just gorgeous... it's red, it's a heart & it's just beautiful, and you just can't get much better than that!!!! And it is rather "tiny", only approx. 3" square, but oh so much beauty packed into such a tiny area!! I love & it all of the other wonder goodies you sent Leena, thank you so much!




Last but certainly not least is the Redwork Exchange piece from Nicki! I LOVE red and look at all of these beautiful RED gifts from Nicki!!! Isn't it wonderful? The best of all is this beautiful Quaker Heart she stitched for me, front & back! She even added the N & the A on the back! Thank you Nicki, it's beautiful as are the goodies you sent along with it! I will find something special to stitch on that gorgeous red fabric!



As everyone can see, I've been totally spoiled by these 3 wonderful ladies with these fantastic exchanges! Thank you all again & I LOVE each & every one of these gifts!! Redwork, hearts & Quakers are honestly some of my very fav things & I'm just so thrilled with each & every one of these lovely gifts.... I just don't know what else to say.... :-) :-) :-)



Thanks for looking & happy stitching!!!

21 comments:

BeckySC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeckySC said...

Let me try that again... :)
YAY!!! Three wonderful exchanges :) They are all really beautiful :) Enjoy them, Amy :)

Sharon said...

Amy, those are all just amazing exchanges! Lucky you! Enjoy!

Carol said...

Gorgeous exchanges Amy!! Wow!!! Thanks for getting back to me via email, what a relief!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Heather said...

3 Exchanges in one day! Woo! What a great day it was :D I am happy you like your exchange Amy I really enjoyed making it for you :)
~Heather

Lennu said...

Oh three exhanges, wow, that's wonderful, enjoy :) I'm so happy to hear that mine arrived and you like it, I enjoyed stitching this for you :)

Tuula said...

Wow, beautiful items! Enjoy!

Hugs from Tuula.

Sherry said...

WOW! So many great goodies! Enjoy them!

Mindi said...

Wonderful exchanges! All of that red makes me happy!

Stephanie said...

Wow, really wonderful exchanges. Amy these are gorgeous! They've each and every one put lots of thought into what they've stitched for you - and it shows!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

If anyone deserves some spoiling it is you dear Amy...Each one is so lovely and wonderful...I bet you just lay them all out on your table and stare at them glassy eyed! LUCKY YOU!

Nicki said...

So glad you like your exchange. I really enjoyed stitching it - I've been wanting to do it for ages so I'm glad I got you as an exchange partner and had a good excuse! :)

(By the way, sorry I forgot to take the price off the chart - I knew I'd forgotten as soon as I posted it! LOL)

Terry said...

Wow Lucky You!!! Such gorgeous exchanges!!! You are definitely being spoiled!! Everyone did such beautiful work...Well Done!

nela said...

Felicidades todo esta hermoso

mainely stitching said...

Oh my goodness, you've been on the receiving end of some seriously beautiful stitching! Congratulations, and enjoy!!

Hazel said...

What beautiful exchanges!! xx

Unknown said...

What wonderful exchanges you received. You're a very lucky lady Amy.

Michelle said...

Wow! You are one lucky girl! Those exchanges are all fabulous!!

Wendy said...

Wow - what a fantastic mail week you've had! I love everything!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Wonderful exchanges.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow you received some amazing exchanges!