Saturday, November 3, 2007

Finally, a weekend off!!!!

I shouldn't take the weekend off, but I AM! :-) We spent the day out of town & it was nice to get away! We had a nice lunch at Chili's (though mine wasn't as good as usual) and I found our yearly Christmas ornament and picked up a new pizza pan. We also looked at furniture.... and if I had the money, I could have re-done everything in the house other than the dining room & the entertainment center Ray built! Oh well.... didn't buy that lottery ticket today either..... so it won't happen anytime soon. Oh, and we also stopped by a church craft sale & I bought a camo bandana with a bible verse printed on it to mail to a friends grandson who is in Iraq for the 3rd or 4th time and an angel stitched on perf. paper that I'm going to send to my mil. Why didn't I stitch one myself? Well.... I couldn't leave the sale without buying SOMETHING now could I? I also picked up an aloe plant for $1 for myself. Wasn't my day interesting... ???? ;-)

Now on to stithcing... I have the 2 RR's I was so behind on finished & one was mailed last Monday. The other I had done but had a major mistake so I had to totally redo it... took me all week! I'm getting ready to start an exchange piece now & hope to finish it up within a couple of days. I'll try to get a pic of the RR piece I have here & get it & the other one posted tomorrow. I'm NOT working & only have one load of laundry to do... woooohoooooo!!

If you're still reading, have a GREAT rest of the weekend!!

1 comment:

Cathy B said...

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend Amy!