Saturday, February 23, 2008

Prayers/Good Thoughts needed for one of our Blogging Friends....


Our good friend Sandy & her DH (and family) could use your prayers. Sandy took her DH Randy to the ER with chest pains a few nights ago. They found 5 blockages. & he has now had two angioplasties & had 3 stints put in. She said he's in a lot of pain from having to lay flat on his back & not move his leg for the past 2 days. He may get to go home tomorrow. I told Sandy he is lucky, his has his own person nurse (her) to take care of him! Sandy is also struggling with her pain & all, so prayers for both of them would be appreciated! Thanks & I'll update you as I can until Sandy is able to blog again.

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You know I'm keeping them both in my thoughts and prayers.

Ruth said...

Oh dear. When you talk to Sandy, tell her I'm sending hugs and prayers!

Sandy said...

Thanks so much Amy and thanks Vonna and Ruth for the prayers. I appreciate it.