Friday, April 25, 2008

SBEBB Spring Garden House from Vonna!!!




I received a lovely exchange package in the mail yesterday from Vonna.... look at these!!! From the original model stitcher herself, she made these lovelies just for me! I feel so special! :-) Aren't they adorable? You can see even better pics on Vonna's blog. Thank you dear Vonna for such a wonderful exchange package. :-) :-) :-) I don't know what else to say... they're about as close to perfect as stitching can get! :-)


Now, read the next LONG blog entry to see what else I've beem up to for the past couple of days.......... ;-)

8 comments:

nela said...

Guaooo me encantaaaaaaaaaaa hermsoso.. felicidades

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It was my sincere pleasure ;)
I think your pictures are petter than mine...I may have to steal them ;)
Sounds like you were a busy beaver this week....Sandy's floss holder is adorable...she made it herself?

Sandy said...

I love the needlebook and fob that Vonna sent. It's so pretty. Great exchange. I ordered the floss holder and counter from here. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=89052

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange from Vonna.

Shelleen said...

the needlebook and scissor fob. They are perfect.

Hearty Bakes said...

Great exchange. the needlebook and scissor fob are so beautiful! Matching fabric used too.

Myrna said...

What a lovely gift from Vonna! Lucky you!

Sylvie said...

Wonderful exchange!