Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fair & Square #7 Received!!!


I received these lovely squares from Peg on Friday, aren't they great!!?! They're taken from Rosewood Manor's "And A Forest Grew", which Peg & I are both stitching on. :-) It was my bright idea to use something from the patterns, then I ended up choosing something else for Peg! lol I hope she likes it as much as I like my squares... I'll share a pic as soon as she receives them. Thank you again Peg!


This past week was extra busy & I hardly stitched at all. I hope to make up for it a bit today though, we'll see. I have some exchange commitments to meet & would love to get one of those done. Wish me luck!


Have a great day & happy stitching!!

5 comments:

Yvonne..... said...

Just wanted to say hello since I'm new to the "blog" world. Hope to see more finishes from you. Everything looks great! Hugs!

Sonda said...

Those are lovely squares!! Loved your exchange from Myrna, too!!

Dani said...

Great squares! Can't wait to see what you stitched for Peg :)

Stephanie said...

Lovely squares from Peg, I'm sure she'll love yours too. Good luck with the exchanges.

Carol R said...

Gorgeous squares from Peg