Sunday, June 22, 2008

WOW - Seasonal Spring Exchagne from Myrna....

I received the spring exchange (4th of 4 exchanges on) from Myrna on Friday afternoon. It's absolutely amazing..... you just have to see to believe........ look at all of this...... (don't drool on your keyboard!).... it started out with opening this box to find a beautiful pansy tote she made with all of these oodles of purple wrapped packages in it, some with seasons written on them (I saved those until last for some reason.... ;-)Isn't this Pansy tote LOVELY? She MADE this........ (WOW!)And here are all of the goodies that were wrapped in all those purple packages (ALMOST!). She even kitted up the pansy sampler for me too, AND made the lovely card! Look all all of this...... (WOW!!!!)....

And in those packages that were labeled..... 3 of the prettiest pinkeeps ever..... Winter, Spring & Autumn by Just Nan. She had sent me Summer last year in my very first package and it's been proudly displayed every since. Now I have these other 3 beauties to add with it to complete the set. I am totally amazed at Myrna's kindness and generousity... but it doesn't end there.....LOOK at this adorable & sweet bunny fob she made for me? I put it right on one of my many fav pairs of Ginghers! :-) She stitched my name on the back too! :-)
I am still stunned & almost speechless Myrna! I LOVE everything & I will treasure it! I don't know what I did to deserve such a kindness, but I appreciate it so much & thank you from the bottom of my heart. You're a dear and I hope your kindness is returned to you tenfold!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! I have bit more to post about, but I don't want to take away from this wonderful package of kindness from Myrna, so I'll do it later!! Thanks again Myrna & hugs!


12 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow what a great package :) The pin keeps are lovely.

I only have about 25 days left till we are on the road headed to South Carolina. I dont know if I will be able to meet up at the October event, but I would still like to meet halfway if you are still up for that, once I am all settled in at the new house.
Take Care
Natasha

Simone said...

You've been spoiled!!! wow, what a great package to receive! The pinkeeps are gorgeous!

Myrna said...

Hi Amy!

I'm so glad you liked my efforts for the Spring Exchange! I want to thank you for your patience with me over the last year...

I'm sorry I never got the 'special pink' thing stitched for you...

Enjoy the day!
Hugs,
Myrna :-)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful exchange package, Amy. Everything is glorious.

staci said...

What an incredible exchange~~Myrna is so talented and generous!!!

Nicole said...

Great exchange Amy!! I was lucky enough to see it in person and everything is beautiful! :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh my goodness...that is just wonderful and so much work went into those pinkeeps...I can't believe it!

Dani said...

What a great package! I love great mail days :). The pin keeps are absolutely lovely Myrna. Amy - you have definitely be spoiled :)

Sharon said...

Absoluely amazing exchange!

Carol said...

Myrna did such an amazing job on your exchange!

Chris said...

The pin keeps, well, everything, is beautiful. I got to see them in person this past weekend. The bunny fob is adorable.

Stephanie said...

Oh my, Myrna has done an amazing job - she is so talented! Enjoy your lovely exchanges from her Amy!