Thursday, July 24, 2008

More baby Bluebird pictures.....





Since all my stitching has been for gifts/exchanges (YES, I have been stitching) and I can't show it yet, here are a couple more pictures of the baby bluebirds. They're growing quickly!!! These were taken yesterday, July 23rd. Cute aren't they? ;-)


Someone asked how the bluebird boxes open.... Ray said that the front wall (with the hole in it) is hinged to swing up so that the boxes can be cleaned out. He was told that bluebirds won't use the same nest twice.

Happy stitching!!!!!!!!!!





12 comments:

Petra said...

Beautiful Babies Amy!
How does one go about attracting a bird though to nest there?
:)
Petra

Louise said...

Amy,
the pictures are just too cute for words!
Glad I found your blog :)
Hugs,
Louise in NC

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! They're adorable!

Sandy said...

Too cute.

Daffycat said...

Oh, they have feathers now! How sweet they are!

Carolyn NC said...

Aren't they sweet? Great pics!

Marie said...

What wonderful pictures~those little birds are adorable.

Polly said...

Tell Ray he takes great pictures. Keep us updated.

Yvonne..... said...

WOW, they are growing so fast. So sweet!

Veronica said...

They're just adorable! Show more =)

Sherry said...

Just adorable! My houses didn't attract any bluebirds this year but I am hoping next season will be different!

Erica said...

I love your bluebird pictures Amy!
We have a bluebird house too. I always hoped we would get some, but I have never seen any. Right now it is full of house wrens!
I think we might be too far North for them. My husband says he saw some when he was growing up around this area, but I have never seen any.
Erica