Monday, November 24, 2008

WOW! L@@K!!!!!

I received a wonderful exchange gift in the mail today from my friend Terry! At the beginning of the year, there were 4 of us that decided to do a private exchange with each sending to the other. Well, Terry has stitched lovely gifts for the other two gals, but she really outdid herself with this one.... isn't it amazing? It's stitched using Crescent Soie Belle silks & 40 ct Edinboro fabric & it's just lovely!!! I took lots of pics so you can get a good look at it. I'm sure many of you are drooling on your keyboard aren't you? ;-) Didn't Terry do an amazing job? I feel truly honored that she would stitch & finish such an amazing gift for me..... thank you again Terry, big hugs!



This is the front....

This is the back.....

This shows it "open", front & back.....And this is the inside....


Isn't it wonderful!??! Thanks for looking & happy stitching!

17 comments:

JillMN said...

Wow! That is gorgeous.

Melissa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I've admired this chart many times. Terry did a great job. Lucky you!

Karol said...

Very beautiful. Congrats on being the lucky reciepent.

staci said...

Lucky, lucky you! It is gorgeous, enjoy!!!

Natasha said...

What a lucky girl you are!! Yes, I am drooling, it is a beautiful stitched piece.

Natasha

Cindy F. said...

WOW is right!! She did an absolutely amazing job! It's gorgeous! You lucky girl:)

Shelleen said...

that is amazing. You are so lucky.

DovilÄ— said...

amazing, very beautiful:)

Sherry said...

Just beautiful!

Carolyn NC said...

I don't suppose you'd like to give that away???? This is gorgeous - what a nice exchange!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous Amy. I love the colours. Terry did an amazing job.

Peg said...

What a beautiful gift to give and receive. I'm sure you will treasure it.

Peg :o)

Sharon said...

That is amazing!

Connie B said...

Wow, very pretty!!

Lana said...

That is beautiful!!!

~A Joyful Stitcher~

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Terry did an amazing job!

Cindy said...

This is really Gorgeous!!!
Lucky you, Amy :D