Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Make A Wish Exchange from Karen AZ....


I wished for a Mattress Pin Cushion from on the Make A Wish exchange bb, and look at this cutie that Karen AZ made for me! Isn't it cute? It's over 1 & just as pretty as can be. She knows I love red, and rabbits so she combined the two & came up with this sweet little piece! :-) Thank you Karen, it's wonderful! :-) Look at the tiny bunnies on the sides, so cute! :-)

AND it's personalized! :-) Cute cute cute!

I stitched more yesterday on JN's Common Ground. Hope to get more in tonight as well. It's coming along, though it feels like slow going! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are getting lots of stitching time in!

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, Amy, how darling! Enjoy!

Shelleen said...

that is so cute.

Theresa said...

That is a very cute pin cushion!!!

Karen said...

Amy, I am so glad you like it! it was such a fun stitch. hugs