Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stitching Update....

I have stitched some on Just Nan's Common Ground over the past few days... here is an updated pic. It's not very straight & the fabric is wrinkled, but you get the idea. I was able to get one pic before the camera batteries went out on me.... figures! Anyway, I feel as if I've been stitching on this for weeks instead of days... it's slow going with all of the color changes, but at least it has some color on it now! Not too bad seeing as how I just started it on Wednesday night. :-)
Nicole came over on Saturday & we stitched & chatted the day away. Renee came by for a couple of hours & stitched with us as well. I enjoyed it very much and hope they'll both come back soon! Nicole has decided on a new project, but I'll let her tell you about it! She had several projects with her & they're all gorgeous... I'm sure you'll be seeing her pics soon. Renee is working on Blue Ribbon's Peppermint Twist & it's adorable. It's always fun to see what everyone else is stitching! :-)
Thanks for stopping by & I hope to have more progress pics very soon!
Have a great week ahead & happy stitching!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Your JN piece is looking good. You've gotten quite a bit done in just a couple of days. Sounds like you had a fun time with Nicole and Renee.

Theresa said...

Wow.... you have been working hard!!! It is looking great~

Lisa said...

Looking good gal. You will have it finished in no time!

Nicole said...

Wow Amy! You made a lot of progress! I can't believe you stitched all that with me bugging you so much yesterday! :) It's beautiful!! I had a wonderful time stitching and chatting with you and Renee! I'm looking forward to the next we can get together again! :)

Terry said...

Gorgeous Amy, Well done!!

staci said...

You've gotten quite a bit done! It looks wonderful!!!

Shelleen said...

you are moving right along on this.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW...you GO girl...that's a huge amount of progress!

Unknown said...

You have been stitching!! Great going. I am always amazed at how fast everyone stitches....

Anonymous said...

Great work!!
___________________________________
Cross stitch