Next is the ornament I sent to Julianne in the year long Ornament Exchange group I'm in. She received it today & says she really likes it. I know Julianne loves Prairie Schooler, but I had no idea what all she already had stitched or what would be stitched for her, so I decided to do her initials from the PS Christmas Alphabet leaflet & make it a 2 sided ornament. It was really fun to stitch & I hope she likes it as much as I do! :-) Below you can see the front & back & the two pieces before I cut the apart to stitch together.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I finished Erica Michael's "Serenity" this afternoon & I love how it turned out. The pic is kinda crooked, but you get the idea. :-) I didn't stitch it on the silk guaze, obviously, I used 32 ct Antique Ivory Belfast and I changed all the colors (as usual!). I used DMC for the words & WDW for the border blocks. I can't wait to get it framed & hung up. :-)
Posted by Amy at 6:33 PM