Sunday, July 19, 2009

PIF Winner Is....

Random Integer Generator


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2009-07-19 21:19:27 UTC

The 8th person to post was Faye - Carolina Stitcher. Congrats Faye! I have met Faye & she is a lovely person. I wish I had something to give to each of you who posted for a chance for this lovely piece, I really do. I think you all are truly deserving of RAK & hopefully something good will happen for all of you. Thanks to all for visiting my blog & you never know, there might be another PIF/RAK in the future, so keep watching!

Faye, I will be sending you an email later this evening.

I do have a finish to post, but I don't have a pic yet. Soon.... so do come back!

Happy stitching!!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you thank you!! I am stunned! I will certainly frame this and hang it with PRIDE...Knowing you made this as a PIF especially will make me cherish it even more!!!Thank you again! Faye

Nicole said...

Congratulations Faye! Enjoy!! :)