Saturday, September 5, 2009

Exchange sent...


This is the ornament I stitched for Shay in our Ornament Exchange Group. It's an older Prairie Schooler design from the Santa Moon leaflet, stitched on black as you can see with DMC floss. I put it on a 3.5" finishing form and I think it turned out cute. I plan to stitch another for myself!
I finished another project this afternoon & I think it's pretty cute! I can't show it yet as it's for an exchange that will take place at the Pals Fall Fling next month. I hope whoever gets it will like it. As I said, I think it's pretty cute! :-)
I am going to stitch on My Lady's Quaker this evening, or at least that's the plan. Thanks for stopping by & happy stitching!

11 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Great job! I love it on the black!

Ruth said...

He is REALLY cute. I love the bells tooo. Great work, as usual, Amy!

Carol R said...

He's cute! Well done Amy!

Unknown said...

I really like that! Suzie. :)

Sylvie said...

That's lovely!

Andrea said...

Great ornament, I like the idea of putting the bells on.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

CUTE! Nicely done and sweetly finished!

Maren said...

How cute! Love the color scheme.

Dani - tkdchick said...

very cute!

CindyMae said...

I love it!! That is just gorgeous!

Lhassa said...

Vraiment jolie cette décoration de sapin