Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lovely Kit For Sale!


Okay, when you KNOW you aren't going to stitch something, isn't it best to get rid of it? Thing is, I found something I really, really want & since I promised Ray NO MORE BUYING right now, I figured if I can sell a few things out of my stash, it wouldn't count, right? So maybe this will help out! lol ;-) (Yes, shame on me!)

This lovely "Dogwood Stitchery" kit is by Rae Iverson of Moss Creek Designs. It's a complete kit with linen, all types of threads, needles, ribbon, etc... all you need to stitch the 3 lovely designs shown. It's from a smoke/pet free home & has never been opened. The retail cost is $58 & I'd like $40 which includes postage in the USA/Canada. For other countries, postage would be based on weight.
I prefer PayPal (no CC's) or money order. I do not want to trade at this time, sorry!
If you are interested, please email me!
amycspals@yahoo.com

Thanks so much & happy stitching,
Amy

No comments: