Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!!!

Happy New Year 2010 Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook



A happy New Year! Grant that I

May bring no tear to any eye

When this New Year in time shall end

Let it be said I've played the friend,

Have lived and loved and labored here,

And made of it a happy year.

~Edgar Guest

I can't believe that in less than 9 hours from this minute, it will be 2010! Unreal isn't it? I counted up the list of 2009 finishes & it totals 54. That's not bad seeing as how they weren't ALL tiny designs. I did have a Mirabilia in there, a couple of Just Nan's and the like. Not bad, not bad at all. Too bad more of them weren't pieces I started in '08 or earlier! I hope to remedy that in 2010. (wish me luck!) ;-)

I wish all of you a happy, healthy, blessed and prosperous new year filled with much love & lots of stitching & stash! :-) Be safe & have fun - my evening plans are to stitch! :-)

Love & hugs - Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you and Ray have a very Happy New Year! 54 finishes is a great accomplishment!

Karen said...

Wow...54 finishes is pretty good! Hope you have a very happy new year and have as many finishes next year!

missy said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Hug
-missy-

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

54 finishes of any size is remarkable. Well done! Have a fun, happy and healthy 2010!

Jeanne said...

Happy 2010 to you Amy. 54 finishes boggles my mind! You are giving me an inferiority complex but I thank you for all your inspiration during the year. :)

Sylvie said...

Happy New Year!

Carol R said...

Happy New Year Amy!

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year, Amy!

Micki said...

Have a wonderful 2010!
Much blessings!
Micki