Thursday, February 11, 2010

ISO Mary Garry Sewing Cabin patterns...

Blessed Are The Peacemakers has been found & I can't wait to get it - THANKS!! :-)

I will let my search continue though -

If you have ANY Mary Garry Sewing Cabin designs that you are interested in selling, trading, loaning or "renting", please let me know! :-)

I have these already:

Sew & Sew
Spring Duo
Ice Skating Party
*one more I can't remember the name of??

and now Blessed Are The Peacemakers

amycspals@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

No good news about Mary Garry patterns from me but just stopping by to visit as I try to catch up on my blog reading. :) I enjoyed your quilt shop photos especially the Christmas applique quilt - I just finished my version of that pattern recently so fun to see another version of it.