Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tote Bags....

I have been making a few tote bags (with more to come!) - here are some pictures:

The first one (above) is Nicoles - it's made from Moda "Glace" fabrics - she picked them out herself and I think it turned out pretty, love her fabric choices. I also made a zipper bag to match. She has GREAT pics on her blog - so check it out!


This one was for Barbara who owns the quilt shop in Sumter. Her fabric choices were from the Moda "Boutique" line by Chez Moi - and she really liked it!



The next two are FOR SALE - both are Moda "Nature's Chorus" by April Cornell.... (the pictures are clickable for larger views):

#1 - Spring Greens -




#2 - Spring Blues....





Here are some closer pics:

The top -


Handles....

Bottom.....


Sitting....

These totes are great for stitching, knitting, etc. They're all made from Moda quilting fabrics and Pellon Fusible Fleece (2 layers of fleece). The size for each is approx. 16" tall (from sitting to top edge of bag), 15" wide (flat from side to side) and 4" deep (across the bottom) and a 12 1/2" strap drop. They have a hard (removeable) bottom and there are interior pockets as well. The "Blue" and "Green" totes are for sale - if interested, send me an email - amycspals@yahoo.com or dsl@downsunshinelane.com

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous totes Amy! Did you get my payment through?

Blu said...

They're gorgeous!

Cathy B said...

They are beautiful bags Amy!

Robin said...

Beautiful work. Looks meticulous. Just love Moda fabrics.

Robin
http://stitchingwitch.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Great job on the totes! I just love Nicole's...her fabrics were great. I think I need some of the brown pailey...too pretty!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Beautiful bags! You did a great job on all of them.

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are soooooooo talented!!! I love the bags. and I also think the bag you won from Myra is wonderful!

Kathy said...

Wow. Your totes are just gorgeous!