Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SC Stitch-In - December 4th....

The next SC Stitch-in is set for Dec. 4th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The cost is $10 & includes lunch (at the French Hens - payable to them, don't send me $$!) and beverages. We are going to do a small Christmas Gift Exchange - a stitched/finished Christmas Ornament and something stitching related (gadgets, threads, fabrics, etc. valued at $10) included in the gift bag. You don't have to do the exchange if you'd rather not - you can just come for the day to stitch & have fun.


I WILL need a head count, so if you are coming or planning to come, please let me know. amycspals@yahoo.com

For those who can't make the drive in one day, there are 5 nice hotels within 2 miles or less from the location, so you can spend the night if you'd like.

1 comment:

creative carrie said...

Will try to stop by, but I will just peek in and say Hi. I will probably be super busy that day. Seems like everyone had a great time at PALS

Carrie