Okay, I decided to join in the "Up for a Challenge" blog this year, and according to Karen, who was just here for the day, she thinks I have the right idea! ;-) Poor Karen got all nervous seeing all my pile of WIP's/UFO's. She's promised to *encourage* me this year to get at least some of them finished. I'm hoping she'll be able to help - though she might have to use some *tough love* at some point - I'm ready though. I can admit I'm not getting too far on my own with these projects. :-( Sad but true.....
Here's the list I posted on the "Challenge" blog -
If I can finish 5 of the things from my list in 2011, I'll be quite happy!
Here's my list - and I reserve the right to edit! ;-)
1. Stoney Creek - The Lord's Prayer
2. Shepherd's Bush - Holy Night
3. Prairie Schooler - Snowflake Tree (from Christmas Trees I leaflet)
4. Rosewood Manor - And A Forest Grew
5. Brenda Keyes - Heaven Doth Ask
6 - 10. Drawn Thread - Spring Arbor, Summer Arbor, Autumn Arbor, Winter Arbor
11. My Big Toe - Be Not Forgetful
12. Just Nan - Queen of the Needle Sampler Sewing Case
13. Bygone Stitches - Quaker Virtures (3 pages!)
14. Drawn Thread - Open Heart
15. Victoria Sampler - Count Your Blessings Etui
And not started but hopefully a finish in 2011 -
Shepherd's Bush America
Nothing small, nothing even halfway finished! I've lost my mind - and this is just a drop in the bucket....
Okay blogging friends - I hope you will all help me with my goal - 5 items from this list finished by Dec. 31, 2011. Okay, enough laughing at me. I'm being serious here!
Have you stopped laughing yet? Hello..... is anyone out there? Please get up off the floor........ hello???? Will someone please answer me????
PS-I'll be back later with a couple of pictures! :-)