Sunday, October 9, 2011

My "Santa Sack" for Carol....

I just realized I never posted the "Santa Sack" that I sent to Carol last month.....



I know Carol loves polka dots, so when I started looking for a Christmas fabric, I found the polka dot fabric in this line (Christmas Candy by Riley Blake Designs) & went from there.  I think it's pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I made the pattern up as I went along, very simple but I still think it's cute.  It's lined with the polka dots too.  Just thought I'd share....  :-)

10 comments:

Sherry :o) said...

very sweet bag! Nice finish, nice gift!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Very nicely done - as usual!

Myra said...

I love it Amy! Such fun fabrics. The one you received is fabulous too.

Birdie said...

Oh that is so lovely. What a fab gift.

hus
-missy-

Catherine said...

Very cute! What a fun exchange you did!

Unknown said...

Darling Santa Sack! See you soon!

Fiona said...

Wish my name was Carol, what a pretty Santa sack.

Shelleen said...

What a great sack!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

What a Very Beautiful Sack...that is really neat...you do beautiful stitching and finishes....

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :) from Cold Northern Indiana
Linda K, Railroad

Chris said...

What lovely colours.. and beautiful gift.

Chris