Sunday, October 9, 2011

Santa Came to Visit..... (Santa Sack Swap #2)

Carol sent me another tote bag as the first wasn't "big enough" to hold everything (her words, not mine!), she's so generous!  Isn't this cute?  And she made the pattern up, she did a great job.  I especially love the buttons sewn around the top of the bag - love buttons and these are the perfect touch!  And tied to that candy cane package is an adorable peppermint tape measure!!  Don't you love it?  Thank you again Carol - it's getting harder now to wait to open the pkgs, but I will do my best....  ;-)

I have been busy sewing, stitching a bit & trying to get ready for the retreat that's coming really quickly.  Looking forward to it, but have so much to do!  I'm going to try & share pictures of some of the things I've made - maybe later today.  Check back soon....

Have a great day & happy stitching & sewing!!


4 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you like the bag Amy. I forgot to tell you the fabric envelope is something I made up for a wrapping. I used a fat quarter which you can use after opening and folded it look like an envelope. I pinned ribbons on each side for closure and closed the front flap with a safety pin that has a heart shaped button through it. The fabric is from the fabric line Little Gatherings and there is a charm pack inside.

Catherine said...

Very cute! Santa can come to my house next ;)

Unknown said...

Very cute Santa Sack from Carol - a great exchange!

Fiona said...

What a lovely gift you have received. Carol is very imaginative. You are doing well waiting to open your wrapped gifts.