Monday, January 5, 2009

Make A Wish Exchange from Jill!


Look at this lovely biscornu from Jill!!! She used a Prairie Schooler design & turned it into a biscornu, which is really smart. I love it, hearts & red, what more can you ask for? I received this last week & kept planning to get it posted, but the camera batteries were dead. Then we bought new ones & I forgot to charge them. Oops! Anyway, thank you Jill for the lovely redwork biscornu, it's wonderful!!! :-)
I've been stitching & hope to have a finish to share in the next few days. Wish me luck! Happy stitching!

9 comments:

Natasha said...

Very pretty. And just in time for Valentines Day :)

Great colors.
Natasha

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

FABULOUS :)
Jill is highly talented!

Cindy F. said...

Very pretty! Jill did a beautiful job finishing it!

Unknown said...

What a lovely design, and so well stitched!! And it sure does call your name. Jill did great!!

Cathy B said...

I've always liked that PS design. That Jill is a smart one, modifying the design and turning it into a biscornu! Enjoy Amy!

Terry said...

Very nice, what a wonderful exchange.

CindyMae said...

That is just beautiful!

I just came across your blog and plan on adding it to my blog roll!!

Shelleen said...

that is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hearts, Red.... Jealous!!!!