Thursday, February 26, 2009

Isn't She Pretty?!


Ray & I ran to Wal-Mart yesterday afternoon to get a double Shepherd's hook to put two bird feeders on & while there, I saw this pretty angel in the garden center. I fell in love with her & wanted to buy her, but I didn't. After sleeping on it, I decided to go back this afternoon & if she was still there, to get her. It was the last one, so I wasn't sure if she'd be there or not, but as you can see, she was. Several people stopped us to look at her while in the store & the cashier just loved her. She stands 3 feet tall & is now in the corner of our courtyard. Don't you LOVE the little bird she's holding? :-)
Just had to share as she makes me smile!
Be sure to see my post from earlier today about my Quaker Virtues start. Happy stitching & thanks for visiting!

9 comments:

Irene said...

She is very pretty !

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

LOVE it :)

CindyMae said...

She is beautiful!!! Glad she was still there waiting on you today!

BeckySC said...

She's just as pretty as you said :) She'll look great in your courtyard :)
Love your new start!

Melissa said...

Very pretty angel. Great find!

Carolyn said...

She's gorgeous! I bet she looks beautiful in your courtyard!

Carolyn NC said...

Amy,
She's beautiful and just perfect for your courtyard!

Kathy said...

Normally I'm not an angel collecter but this garden statue is perfect! I would have grabbed it too, especially with the little bird. Hmmmmmmmm it sure would look nice in the garden along with my St. Francis bird feeder. Hmmmm, I see a trip to Walfart to see if my store has one. :)

Nicole said...

It's beautiful Amy! I can't wait to see it up close tomorrow! :)